DELIVERY & RETURNS
Last Update: 06/21/2017
• ITMars.com offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
• All RMAs are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• An exemption from the 15% restocking fee will be reviewed if the following RMA conditions are met when the RMA arrives to an ITMars.com warehouse;
o The RMA item must be “double boxed” in an outer box when it arrives at an ITMars.com warehouse. The returned item must be unopened and the manufacturer’s box must be in mint condition with no markings on the manufacturer’s box (shipping labels, writing, etc.) *ALL* RMAs shipped back in the manufacturer’s box without an outer box will be refused and returned to the customer without credit.
o The RMA must include all original accessories or the return will be refused.
• ITMars.com offers a no-cost 90-day DOA replacement warranty.
• All RMAs submitted under the 90-day DOA warranty claim will be tested when the RMA arrives to a ITMars.com warehouse. Once the RMA is confirmed DOA a refund will be issued.
• If the RMA is tested and deemed to be in good working condition, a refund will not be issued and the unit will be returned to the customer. The customer will incur all shipping charges associated with the order.
• Customers are responsible for all RMA shipping costs, unless the RMA is deemed to be of fault on behalf of ITMars.com.
• When a pre-paid RMA label or “call tag” is needed, the shipping costs will be subtracted from the amount to be refunded.
• If delivery of an order is refused by the customer, a 15% restocking plus the shipping cost will be applied to the RMA credit.
• All items returned Open Box will be issued a 15% restocking fee and the customer will endure all shipping costs associated with the original sale and RMA transaction.